Melanie Schubert – Marriage Celebrant
Hi there, Welcome to my Wedsite! I am fun, creative and competitively priced young ceremony designer, making your special day enjoyable with no yawn factor! I enjoy collaborating with loved-up couples and creating a personalised wedding ceremony.
Your love story is unique, your wedding ceremony should be too! Let me perform your wedding ceremony and give you a sweet start on your married life.
My role as a Marriage Celebrant is to guide you through the preparation of your ceremony, to address any legal requirements, perform the ceremony with you, witness legal documents and settle any last minute jitters.
I’m passionate about the work I do as a Celebrant, my background was Floristry, as a business owner and I have met many awesome couples along the way, creating beautiful wedding flowers. Then I had Double Yolkers (twin girls)……… Being associated in the bridal industry as a Florist, has led me down the path of Celebrancy.
I am also a BIG lover of Chickens AKA Crazy Chicken Lady!.
Based in beautiful, Langhorne Creek, a cosy country town surrounded by vineyards and wineries, I travel to all areas of South Australia including Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Murraylands and Fleurieu Peninsula.
If you are planning your wedding, elopement, just the legals or naming ceremony contact me now so we can organise an obligation free meeting and talk about your special day.
4 Steps to Marriage
- Contact me to check availability on your wedding date. We will meet and chat about your wedding celebration.
- A Notice of Intended Marriage form will need to be completed at least one month ahead of your wedding date. (download the form here).
- Together we plan and create the perfect ceremony and complete the legal paperwork.
- Time to get hitched!
- Two meetings to chat about your wedding ceremony and sign legal documents.
- Supply, preparation and lodgement of all legal documents to register your marriage.
- A script and rundown of the proposed ceremony.
- A rehearsal (optional) is an additional fee.
- Unlimited contact by Phone, Email or Skype.
- An original ceremony that reflects you and your relationship, performed by a professional, but fun celebrant.
- Use of a white signing table/chairs
- Use of my high quality, portable, wireless sound system that can accommodate, USB and AUX for your ceremony music, and wireless, hand-held microphone to ensure everyone can hear your ceremony!
- Couple’s Marriage Certificate presented on your wedding day.
- A copy of my awesome ceremony building resource book.
- 30 minutes of pre-ceremony time to assist with set-up.
Also known as a reaffirmation ceremony, this is an opportunity to renew or reaffirm your wedding vows, celebrate your relationship, reflect on your journey together and declare your hopes for the future as a couple. Recreate your wedding day or blow it out of the water, invite a crowd or chose an intimate ceremony just for two.
This time it’s completely up to you.
Celebrate the birth of your baby in a beautiful ceremony with the important people in your life. You can name the guardians, godparents, guide parents or mentors you have chosen and invite them to play a role in his or her future.
Naming ceremonies can be tailored to suit your wishes with many opportunities to make this a unique and special occasion.
A personal funeral, celebration of a life, or memorial ceremony can be a fitting tribute to the one who has passed away by remembering, acknowledging and celebrating their life and achievements and grieving their passing.
An appropriate and personal service can be a comfort and consolation and an important step in the grieving process.
Word on the street
Thank you for a beautiful and sincere wedding ceremony. It was an incredible day for us and we felt that the ceremony you helped us create, truly reflected who we are as a couple.Hugo and Annaliese
Corey and I are very grateful to you for a beautiful ceremony that had meaning and tied both of our families together. We are thrilled and excited to begin our new journey.Tiffany and Corey
Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special.
You were so warm and welcoming and made our simple ceremony feel so much more.