Melanie Schubert is an Adelaide wedding celebrant, who will masterfully deliver the buzz you want for the moment you say “I do”.
Do you want an affordable Adelaide celebrant who can create a modern, intimate and relaxed wedding ceremony?
Do you want a memorable wedding ceremony that your guests will rave about for years to come?
Or, would you love a friendly, supportive and organised wedding celebrant who can make getting married an easy and stress-free process?
Well, I’m the wedding celebrant for you.
I create rapturously joyful wedding ceremonies for loved up couples. And guarantee there will be no yawning, snoring or boring. Just fun, laughter and happy tears.
Getting married can be a scary thing but I’m a reliable and professional Adelaide wedding celebrant that will gently guide you through the whole process.
I’m passionate about my role as a celebrant and feel at home in front of a crowd. I live for that moment when a groom sees the bride for the first time and he has a little gasp as she takes his breath away. Gives me goosebumps every time!
I’m a simple country girl at heart. I love chickens, chocolate and my twin girls. Closely followed by my dog, karaoke and tap dancing. I promise to do none of these things in your ceremony.
I’m a wedding celebrant based at Langhorne Creek and travel across South Australia, including Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Murraylands and Fleurieu Peninsula.
I also conduct vow renewals, naming ceremonies and funerals, so no matter what ceremony you’re after, I’d love to help.
- Two meetings to chat about your wedding ceremony and sign legal documents.
- Supply, preparation and lodgement of all legal documents to register your marriage.
- A script and rundown of the proposed ceremony.
- A rehearsal (optional) is an additional fee.
- Unlimited contact by Phone, Email or Skype.
- An original ceremony that reflects you and your relationship. performed by a professional, but fun celebrant
- Use of my PA to play your music and wireless, hand-held mic to ensure everyone can hear the magic.
- Couple’s Marriage Certificate presented on your wedding day.
- A copy of my ceremony planning resource book.
- 30 minutes of pre-ceremony time to assist with set-up.
Word on the street
You were so warm and welcoming and made our simple ceremony feel so much more. Danielle and Scott
0407 825 270